STANKOFINEXPO — Modern electrochemical machines and latest technology precision electrochemical machining of materials
Electrochemical machines, electrochemical machining (PECM, ECM) — modern equipment and a high technology of alloys and materials processing of nanotechology level.
Serial production of modern high tech electrochemical machines for dimensional, precision and electrochemical machining of conductive metals and alloys.
SFE electrochemical machines are used for manufacturing of dies, die and technological tooling, dies, press molds, matrices, marks, punches, stamps, engravings, removing slivers with a high degree of accuracy and roughness for the minimum time without wearing tool electrode.
Electrochemical machine SFE
SFE — 4000M
SFE — 5000M
SFE — 8000M
Electrochemical machines offered for delivery in 2016:
- Electrochemical machine SFE-5000М (controlled with Advantech workstation, machining area — S=40 сm2);
- Electrochemical machine SFE-8000М (controlled with Advantech workstation, machining area — S=120 сm2).
Activities and targets of the STANKOFINEXPO, Ltd
- Developing, manufacturing and maintaining modern SFE electrochemical machines, designed for electrochemical dimensional pulse machining.
- Warranty maintenance and service for electrochemical machines.
- Personnel training on rules and methods of operating electrochemical machines.
- Modernization of electrochemical machines on Customer’s request.
- Major overhaul of discontinued ECM machines, manufactured in Kirov city (regional).
- Development of engineering documentation, articles processing technology, technological tooling for electrochemical machines.
- Manufacturing matrices, dies, punches, die tooling, press molds with the electrochemical machining method (ECM).
Advantages of STANKOFINEXPO:
- Our specialists have been producing and applicating electrochemical machines since 1989;
- We have obtained huge experience in maintaining and solving multiple most challenging industrial issues of application of electrochemical machining technology.;
- Qualified advices on PECM technology and product offering of our electrochemical machining specialists;
- We provide consultations on the technology and machines by our ECM (DECM) experts;
- SFE electrochemical machine occupies the minimum area from 2.84 to 4.23 m2 (depending on the model); machine can be installed in any heated room with a smooth concrete floor;
- Safety and ecological friendliness of technical process.
12% solution of easily available and cheap sodium nitrate (NaNO3) and water is used as electrolyte;
- Our delivery experience includes the whole territory of Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, the Ukraine, Poland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, China.
Semi-automatic electrochemical copying-broaching machine SFE-4000M
Electrochemical machine SFE-5000M
Electrochemical machine SFE-8000М
Dies, matrices, punches
Heraldic industry, Souvenir industry, Jewelry industry, Imitation jewelry and cutlery production
Medical tooling industry
Historical, war reconstruction Religion
Aircraft building, aircraft engine industry, Automobile Industry
Tool manufacturing industry, Manufacturing of fitter’s and assembler’s tools
Light Industry. Footwear Industry. Glass Industry. Perfumery and Cosmetic Industry
Cutting Dies Multi-impression press molds Removing slivers
Dies of Magnesium, Magnesium Engravings
Electrochemical machining (ECM, PECM)
Operating principle of SFE machines
Advantages of ECM method in comparison with other methods
Ecology and safety
Electrolyte solution for ECM
Requirements to premises and communication lines