Главная страница / Electrochemical machine / Electrochemical machine SFE-8000М
Electrochemical machine SFE-8000М
Electrochemical precision machine SFE-8000M is used for production of shaping elements (surfaces) of matrices, press molds, dies and other parts, which have complex-shaped surfaces and total area of processed surface up to 80 cm2. Precision machining of shaping surfaces of die tooling is one of the most labour-consuming and, therefore, expensive processes in tool production. A dimensional electrochemical machining with application of SFE-8000M machine is used to increase productivity and reduce the price of production. Capabilities of an electrochemical machine SFE-8000M are used for shaping and sizing of the processed workpiece, on which with exact replica form and technological dimensions of tool electrode are copied.
Processing capabilities of a part (die workpiece) on the electrochemical semiautomatic machine SFE-8000M
- Maximum area of workpiece machining on SFE-8000M machine is not more than 80 cm2.
- Processed workpiece dimensions are limited with dimensions of working surface (plane) of the table: L=360 mm. B=330 mm. (in addition it is possible to let the part go beyond the table 100 mm to one side provided it is reliably fastened) and with maximum processing area S=80 cm2.
- Maximum processing depth is 80 cm2 .
Advantages of SFE-8000M machine
- The latest developments of leading specialists of the STANKOFINEXPO, LLC and a complete set of leading world manufacturers in the sphere of production of component parts for machine tool construction are used for production of the shaping machine SFE-8000M
- Maximum area of simultaneously processed surface and a front part of workpiece (die) is 80 cm2.
- Control over machine SFE-8000M is exercised with up-to date ADVANTECH workstation of the latest version. Control system does not support output of information about machine state and processes onto a liquid-crystal display.
- Maximum area of simultaneously processed surface and a front part of workpiece (die) is to 80 cm2.
- Processing speed parameter depends on the material, pattern complexity and depth and does not depend on the area processed and is on average 0.2 mm per minute.
- Machining accuracy, reiteration of dimensions and roughness fully depend on processed material and tool electrode and specularly reflect its quality.
- For protection from short circuit of a technological current source and a tool electrode there is a protection system from short circuits and for stabilization of operating voltage.
- Copying-broaching ECM machine SFE-8000M is equipped with a build-in system for filtration and cleaning of electrolyte, which is intended for filtration, cleaning and supply of electrolyte to SFE-8000M machine at adjustable pressure parameters.
- The processing on SFE-8000M electrochemical machine is performed at a low (less than 12 V) voltage with the help of 12% water solution of sodium nitrate (NaNO3).
- Electrochemical precision machine SFE-8000M, equipped with Advantech workstation, is environmentally friendly and safe.
- Electrochemical equipment complies with the noise nuisance requirements and EU electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
- SFE-8000M machines can be mounted in all engineering and utility services rooms with even concrete floor, and they occupy not more than 3.6 m2.
- SFE-8000M machine is easy-to-assemble and transport (separation of two parts of the machine is provided).
- The equipment does not require special construction of distribution pipelines and is connected to the general exhaust system and sewage.
- Everything necessary is supplied in the set for operation of an electrochemical machine SFE-8000M – no additional purchased option is required for a long-term stable and trouble-free performance of the machine.